26 Jul What’s The Most Toughest Thing About Having ADHD?
The toughest thing about having ADHD is something only a person suffering from ADHD can understand.
By saying that we mean, for some people with ADHD, the toughest thing might be remembering the name of others & for some, reading might be the toughest thing.
It’s quite difficult to conclude what’s the most difficult thing & if you are struggling with your ADHD, you won’t be able to make it understandable to everyone.
Though, with this blog Dr. Vivek Pratap Singh, the chief Neuropsychiatrist in Patna will specify some of the ADHD things no one talks about & the toughest things having ADHD.
- 1 The Toughest Thing About Having ADHD
- 2 What Causes ADHD?
- 3 Symptoms of ADHD in Teenage Girl
- 4 Dr. Vivek Pratap Singh – The Top Neuropsychiatrist in Patna
- 5 The Bottom Line
The Toughest Thing About Having ADHD
One of the toughest things about having ADHD is constantly doing to improve but failing it every time.
However, as we all know people or children with ADHD are less comprehendible while reading or learning things &it’s also the most vigorous thing.
With that said, if you are a person having ADHD, you can relate to some of the symptoms like you must be staring at Tv or a book but you are stuck somewhere & not able to concentrate.
Some of the Common Challenges of Having ADHD Are:
- Trouble Sleeping
- Poor management skills
- Zero tolerance
- Poor concentrating
- Short Temper
- Mood swings
- Difficulty Coping with stress
Now, moving to next, you might have come across with the question very often what causes ADHD & what untreated ADHD in adults looks like.
So, giving light to this, let’s have a talk about these things & we’ll also try to describe the ways ADHD affects their life.
What Causes ADHD?
Add generally occurs during childhood, but if it is untreated can follow till adulthood.
Now, if we talk about the causes of ADHD, environmental factors may play a role but, here we have also separated some of the prominent causes of ADHD.
Some of the Common Causes Are:
- According to Dr. Vivek Pratap Singh who provides the best ADHD Treatment in Patna states that the foremost & root cause of ADHD is genes like if ADHD is running in your family, it’s quite possible for you to have that.
- Smoking & drinking during pregnancy can also increase the risk of ADHD in a child.
- Complications of taking high medications during pregnancy can also lead to an ADHD child.
- One of the major causes of severe ADHD is a child having that & not getting an ADHD test or taking the required treatments. It might follow up till life if not get treated on time.
Symptoms of ADHD in Teenage Girl
There’s no secret that girls develop ADHD differently than boys.
Hence, some of the major differences make it difficult to comprehend their disorder.
Since their symptoms are not recognized, it’s also difficult for them to get treatment.
But, that doesn’t state they will not get any kind of treatment, there are lots of brilliant psychiatrists who diagnose the disorder easily.
However, these symptoms can also clear the confusion relating toughest thing about having ADD in girls.
Some of The Symptoms Are:
- Unnecessarily taking while everyone is asking them to stop.
- Crying frequently
- Difficulty finishing tasks
- Trouble paying attention
Dr. Vivek Pratap Singh – The Top Neuropsychiatrist in Patna
Dr. Vivek Pratap Singh is the foremost Psychiatrist in Patna providing treatments for ADHD for more than 10 years.
He is a known psychiatrist & currently works at PMCH, Patna.
Apart from that, he also runs his organization, Pratap’s Neuro & Child Psychiatry Center.
Reasons to Go For Dr. Vivek Pratap
- He has more than 10 years of experience
- Brilliant communication skills
- Very friendly in nature
- No High fees
The Bottom Line
We through this blog tried to give you all the relevant answers relating to the toughest thing about having ADD.
Hope to find this blog informative for you.
Now, if you still have any queries, do ask us in the comment section below.