23 Dec Dr. Vivek Pratap Singh – Best For Anxiety Disorder Treatment in Patna
Are you looking for Anxiety Disorder Treatment? This blog is for you.
Occasional Anxiety is common. But, people with anxiety disorder have intensive, excessive, persistent, and frequent fear and worry about everyday situations which tend to interfere with daily activities.
Further, it involves repeated episodes of sudden feelings of intense anxiety and fear or terror that reach a peak within minutes.
- 1 What is Anxiety?
- 2 Types of Anxiety Disorders
- 3 Anxiety Disorder Symptoms
- 4 Can Anxiety Disorder Be Cured?
- 5 Difference Between Anxiety Disorder & Anxiety
- 6 Dr. Vivek Pratap Singh – Best Psychiatrist in Patna, Bihar
What is Anxiety?
If you look for anxiety meaning, it states the body’s natural response to stress. It is a feeling of fear or apprehension about the coming events. A certain level of anxiety is needed to stay alert and aware.
However, for those with Anxiety Disorder, it feels far from normal to indulge harmfully in day-to-day activities.
Types of Anxiety Disorders
The uneasiness owing to anxiety depends upon the type of anxiety disorders you are engrossed with. Broadly, there are three types of anxiety disorders:
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder- This type of anxiety order features excessive fear to a perceived or real threat and an excessive sense of worry about a future threat. These tend to have negative emotional and behavioral consequences.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder- OCD incorporates obsessive, intrusive thoughts in a person like constantly worrying about cleanliness, body shape, etc. that trigger related, compulsive behaviors such as repeated hand washing or excessive physical activities.
- Trauma and Stressor-related Anxiety disorder– This type of anxiety disorder comes with anxiety due to a traumatic background such as the unexpected death of a loved one, a car accident, or a violent incident like war or sexual assault) or stressor (e.g., divorce, beginning college, moving).
Anxiety disorder should not be neglected as it further results in physical medical illness such as cardiovascular disorders, including obesity, heart disease, and diabetes.
You Might Refer Reading: Psychiatrist in Patna Kankarbagh
To address the disorder, one must know the symptoms associated with it.
Anxiety Disorder Symptoms
There are several types of anxiety disorders each with unique feature but some common symptoms include:
- Excessive worry and fear. One with anxiety disorder tends to avoid gatherings too.
- Panic accompanied by physiological reactions such as sweaty palms, heavy breathing, and pacing heartbeats.
- Sleep Disturbances.
- Low concentration
- General signs of distress, like a decline in performance at work or school, neglect of personal hygiene, weight gain or loss, major changes in mood, or withdrawal from activities or relationships.
Can Anxiety Disorder Be Cured?
It is obvious for people to ask can anxiety disorder be cured for it is not a physical medical condition that requires clinical or surgical intervention.
If you are looking for Anxiety Disorder Treatment in Patna or elsewhere around it, you must consult Dr. Vivek Pratap Singh who lists as the best neuropsychiatrist in Patna.
Treatment for Anxiety Attacks generally falls into two categories: psychotherapy and medication. The treatments or diagnosis of your anxiety order needs an Anxiety Disorder Test that includes a strong analysis of anxiety disorder symptoms, enlisting of previous medical conditions, prescribed drug, and past-traumatic experience.
Anxiety Medication not only includes meditation and psychotherapy but also certain lifestyle changes. Lifestyle changes also help you with an anxiety disorder.
But, we should not act or decide on any treatment for ourselves as these conditions need critical care. Rather, one should consult a neuropsychiatrist as soon as possible if he/she feels that he is suffering from an anxiety disorder or experiencing any of the symptoms listed above.
Moreover, many of you must be thinking that there is no difference between anxiety disorder& anxiety, however, you may often get confused between both.
So, to clear your confusion, we’re going to elaborate on the existent differences between both mental issues.
Difference Between Anxiety Disorder & Anxiety
Anxiety is a normal human reaction, generally to different kinds of things & situations.
Moreover, it’s something that warns or alerts us about the dangers or consequences and prepares our body to fight back to those situations.
On the other hand, Anxiety Disorder is a mental illness that may last for a long even if the situation gets managed.
So, having anxiety is normal but anxiety disorder can lead you to some serious life disasters.
Dr. Vivek Pratap Singh – Best Psychiatrist in Patna, Bihar
Dr. Vivek Pratap Singh provides treatment for both anxiety as well as anxiety disorder, and will also explain to you the actual difference between both the problems.
Anxiety Disorder Treatment in Patna
If you are living somewhere in Bihar or elsewhere around it, you must go through Neuropsychiatrist in Patna.
To ease you with the process of finding a perfect neuropsychiatrist for Anxiety Disorder Treatment in Patna, we suggest Dr. Vivek Pratap Singh who is an expert in neuropsychiatric treatment as he brings with him an overall experience of 8 years including being an ex-resident at prestigious AIIMS Patna. Dr. Vivek Pratap Singh Patna has earned his MBBS degree from the esteemed WHO-listed BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences. Currently, he practices as a Psychiatrist in P.M.C.H, Patna.
Further, Dr. Vivek Pratap Singh went on to fetch an MD degree in Psychiatry from D Y Patil medical college in 2018. He provides all types of neuropsychiatric treatment including OCD treatment in Patna, and Anxiety Disorder Treatment in Patna at his clinic in Kankarbagh, Patna.
Anxiety Treatment in Patna
Well, having anxiety is very common, but you should not neglect it if you are getting it very frequently.
Dr. Vivek Pratap Singh provides the best therapies for anxiety patients and only with few therapies you are going to blow away your fear of any future situations or nervousness.
Dr. Vivek Pratap Singh Patna is surely one of the most sought medical professionals for neuropsychiatric treatment. You must go and consult if you or anyone of your relatives is suffering from any type of symptoms that intervene with your daily life.
We hope this blog helped you with Anxiety Disorder Treatment, Mental Hospital in Patna, Anxiety Disorder Treatment in Patna, etc.