29 Jun Anxiety Vs Anxiety Disorder! Know the Subtle Difference
Have you ever wondered, if there is any difference between anxiety Vs anxiety disorder?
Well, there is a lot of difference; most people don’t even know that there is a huge distinction between both disorders.
So, in this blog, we are trying to address all the reliable differences between anxiety & anxiety disorder and also some important terms like anxiety tests, some information about panic disorder & different types of anxiety disorders.
Note: If suffering from any kind of panic & anxiety disorders, do consider going for Dr. Vivek Pratap Singh who provides the best Anxiety treatment in Patna
- 1 What is an Anxiety Disorder & Anxiety?
- 2 What Is the Difference Between Anxiety Vs Anxiety Disorder?
- 3 What Is the Difference Between Anxiety Disorder And Generalized Anxiety Disorder?
- 4 Dr. Vivek Pratap Singh – The Best Neuropsychiatrist in Patna
- 5 The Conclusion
What is an Anxiety Disorder & Anxiety?
Anxiety disorder is a mental health issue that affects more than 40 million of adults.
Moreover, in some or other cases, an anxiety disorder can also lead to panic disorder.
On the other hand, anxiety is something which every face once in their life.
So far from that, it’s not even considered as a disorder, it’s a kind of stress or nervousness people feel before any intense situation.
Know the Difference with Types of Anxiety Disorders
Some major anxiety Disorders are:
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
When Does Anxiety Become A Disorder?
Having anxiety is common, but there comes a problem when it changes into a severe disorder.
Moreover, anxiety changes into anxiety disorder when it gets difficult to control.
Hence, excessive anxiety can also lead to some severe physical symptoms such as headache, abdominal pain, & will also usher to stern distress.
You Might Prefer Reading: Neuropsychiatrist in Patna
Now, let’s get ahead and understand the what is the difference between anxiety and an anxiety disorder Quizlet?
What Is the Difference Between Anxiety Vs Anxiety Disorder?
It’s very important to understand the difference between both disorders, otherwise, it can be seriously misleading.
Moreover, knowing the difference can also ensure you, what kind of help you need.
Here are few checklists that can be helpful for you to find whether you have anxiety or anxiety disorder.
Normal anxiety symptoms
- Worrying about the regular activity of life, like paying bills, or getting late for something.
- Fear of some objects, places,s or any animal like dogs.
- Getting sad over any traumatic situation or something bad.
- Feeling nervous before any big situation like an interview, game match, or any competition.
- Sweating if has done any big mistake.
- Feeling weak or tired sometimes
Anxiety Disorder Symptoms
- Constantly and excessively worrying for no apparent reason.
- Having feared related to social gatherings and meeting someone.
- Illogical fear of something that’s might not go to happen.
- Having other related disorders like OCD, and cleaning things even if they are clean.
- Getting frequent panic and anxiety attacks that can worsen the immune system & brain.
- Getting flashbacks of past traumatic events and feeling worried that it can also happen again.
Note: Anxiety disorder can be life-threatening if not treated on time, so if any of your loved one is getting these kinds of attacks, moreover if you are from Patna, Bihar, then must consult them to Dr. Vivek Pratap Singh who furnishes the finest anxiety disorder treatment in Patna.
What Is the Difference Between Anxiety Disorder And Generalized Anxiety Disorder?
People with GAD worry excessively and over little things, whereas anxiety is only stressing over possible things.
Moreover, GAD is a feeling of getting stress carrying every option to get a negative conclusion.
Some physical symptoms of GAD are fatigue, headache, memory problems, sweating, and trouble getting sleep.
Dr. Vivek Pratap Singh – The Best Neuropsychiatrist in Patna
Dr. Vivek Pratap Singh who is the chief Psychiatrist in Patna provides the best treatment for anxiety & anxiety disorder.
Apart from that, he pursued his MBBS from WHO listed College & also did his PG from Pune.
He has left no stones unturned in giving treatment to his patients & currently working in PMCH Hospital.
On top of that, he also runs his own organization Pratap’s Neuro & Child Psychiatry Center.
There is a lot of difference between anxiety Vs anxiety disorder, you need to analyze both of them properly.
Moreover, going for treatment is also very necessary but for that, you have to be clear about which disorder you are suffering from.
Far from that, going from this blog you must have found the actual differences, nonetheless, if you have any further queries, don’t hesitate to ask in the comment section below.